The Armed Forces Covenant Fund Trust (AFCFT) has provided SSAFA, the Armed Forces charity with a grant of £250,000 to...
PGL Training has a wealth of experience of training MOD personnel and can provide a broad range of armed forces resettlement training courses within the construction area.
If you are leaving the Army, Navy or Air Force and are planning to retrain in an exciting new career within the construction industry, then our Forces Resettlement courses will provide a solid foundation from which you can develop your new career.
Here at PGL Training we offer a range of courses and Traineeships perfect for getting you on the road to a career you love. All of our lecturers are extensively trained and have working experience so you know you are receiving the best possible teaching when you come to PGL. Our team are friendly and approachable as well as professional and will always be available to discuss any particulars regarding your course or Apprenticeship.
Our courses range from construction to Business and Customer Service, but they all offer the same core values – quality teaching and plenty of opportunities. And un-like other schools and colleges, we’re open 52 weeks of the year.
- 2377 PAT Testing
- 2382 17th Edition
- 2391 Initial Inspection, Verification and Testing
- Air & Ground Source Heat Pumps
- CCN1 + 4 Appliances (Domestic Gas)
- Level 3 Diploma in Electrical Installations
- Level 3 NVQ Diploma in Electrotechnial Technology
- City & Guilds Level 3 Diploma in Plumbing Studies (6035)
- City & Guilds Level 3 NVQ Diploma in Domestic Plumbing & Heating
- Energy Efficiency
- GGFO Gas course
- OFTEC Oil
- Solar PV
- Solar Thermal
- Rainwater & Greywater Harvesting
- Underfloor Heating
- Unvented Hot Water
- WRAS (Water Regulations)
For more information, please call Colin our Resettlement expert on 01392 437 373